DONATE TO IRPI

Journalistic investigations are expensive. Freedom of information is priceless.

IRPI’s work is made possible thanks to philantrophic contributions and donations by readers and supporters. You can donate to IRPI either via bank transfer or Paypal and contribute to an independent journalism.

Via bank transfer

Banca Etica
Via dell’Angolo 74/r
50122 Firenze
IBAN: IT32T0501802800000000151752
Swift code: CCRTIT2T84A

Via Paypal

For more in depth information about donations to IRPI or to discuss larger donations, please contact our fundraiser officer Alessandra Gerbo alessandra.gerbo[at]irpi.eu.

We remind you that donations to IRPI are tax deductible under Italian Law.

How we spend your money

For each € donated, we spend about 80% for journalism related costs, such as refunds given to IRPI journalists, purchasing public and private documents and journalism tools. The remaining 20% averagely goes to administrative expenditures, such as accounting, web domains, managing our website etc.

DONATE

A few euros can make a difference!